Stormy serving and cutting board
Custom. One of a Kind serving plus cutting board!
The stunning design in this board is so intricate, it is mesmerizing. PLUS, this is two boards in one. On one side, is this exquisite one-of-a-kind design, perfect for display and entertaining. The other side is a work surface for cutting and prep work. Placed on a stand, this board makes the perfect counter or tabletop art. Would also look incredible hanging on a wall!
The food safe, super clear epoxy was mixed into picture-perfect shades of blue and accented with formations of white. The blue epoxy was poured in such a way as to create the appearance of bubbles. The flow of the epoxy can never be exact, making a completely unique design. The super clear epoxy finishes to a complimentary glossy finish.
- Handcrafted and food safe.
- Made of hand selected Hard Maple, FDA Food Grade Compliant Epoxy, and food safe finishes.
- Process: Wood is precision cut to size and placed in custom made mold. The edges were left high to contain the epoxy. Epoxy mixed to varying shades, poured, and allowed to cure for three days. Once cured, the maple cutting side was milled flat then the edges removed to expose the epoxy. Then the all-important process of applying finishes: sealed, polished, and waxed to make board food-safe, durable, and beautiful! It generally takes twelve coats or more to protect the wood.
- 17.5” x 10” x 1.25”.
- Epoxy side is for serving or decorative purposes only. Knives or sharp utensils should not be used on this side.
- Future light touchup of the cutting board side with Howard’s conditioner is recommended.
- Please do NOT soak in water and NOT dishwasher safe.
- Clean with a damp cloth and renew the conditioner whenever the wood looks “dry”.
Only 1 left in stock