Prairie Chevrons – Pillow
$49.95 – $53.95
This Prairie style design is inspired by architectural themed stained-glass windows from this popular era of architecture. The style emerged in Chicago around 1900 from the work of a group of young architects who melded the ideals of the Arts & Crafts Movement with its emphasis on nature, craftsmanship & simplicity with the architectural theories of Louis Sullivan, which included non-derivative, distinctly American architecture rooted in nature and included modern elements such as flat planes and stylized ornamentation.
Sophisticated, neutral colors combined with a simplified design blend easily with any home décor style. Woven exclusively for Rennie & Rose, this is an extraordinary fabric with exceptional, rich colors and weaving.
Matching table runner and placemats available.
- 2 sizes available: 18″ square | 14″ x 17″ lumbar.
- Poly/Cotton/Acrylic blend front with a coordinating cotton back fabric. Zipper closure with poly insert.
- Spot clean or machine wash cold, gentle cycle, lay flat to dry. Cool iron. Minor shrinkage with machine washing. Dry clean for best results.
- Fabric woven exclusively for Rennie & Rose.
- Product manufactured in the USA.