Prairie Chevrons – Pillow
$49.95 – $53.95
This Prairie style design is inspired by architectural themed stained-glass windows from this popular era of architecture. The style emerged in Chicago around 1900. A group of young architects combined the ideals of the Arts & Crafts Movement with its emphasis on nature, craftsmanship & simplicity with the architectural theories of Louis Sullivan, which included distinctly American architecture rooted in nature and included modern elements such as flat lines and stylized ornamentation.
Sophisticated, neutral colors combined with a simplified design blend easily with any home décor style. Woven exclusively for Rennie & Rose, this is an extraordinary fabric with exceptional, rich colors and weaving.
Matching table runner and placemats available.
- 2 sizes available: 18″ square | 14″ x 17″ lumbar.
- Poly/Cotton/Acrylic blend front with a coordinating cotton back fabric. Zipper closure with poly insert.
- Spot clean or machine wash cold, gentle cycle, lay flat to dry. Cool iron. Minor shrinkage with machine washing. Dry clean for best results.
- Fabric woven exclusively for Rennie & Rose.
- Product manufactured in the USA.