Louis Sullivan Art Glass Window Pillows
$54.95 – $57.95
Out of stock
The design of this Sullivan Table Runner is based on a window in the National Farmer’s Bank, Owatonna, Minnesota, 1908, designed by Louis Henry Sullivan, with decorative elements by George Elmslie. It was the first of Sullivan’s “jewel box” bank designs. A beautiful design from an important architect and historic building, brought to life in products for today’s modern homes.
Rich, jewel toned colors compliment the geometric design to make this an eye-catching addition to any table. Woven exclusively for Rennie & Rose, this is an extraordinary fabric with exceptional, rich colors and weaving.
Matching placemats and table runners available.
- 2 sizes available: 18″ square | 14″ x 17″ lumbar.
- Poly/Cotton/Acrylic blend front with a coordinating cotton back fabric. Zipper closure with poly insert.
- Spot clean or machine wash cold, gentle cycle, lay flat to dry. Cool iron. Minor shrinkage with machine washing. Dry clean for best results.
- Fabric woven exclusively for Rennie & Rose.
- Product manufactured in the USA.