Louis Sullivan Art Glass Window- Pillows- Detail 2
$32.97 – $47.37
Regular: $54.95 — $78.95
EXCLUSIVE. Designed by Lisa Rose, one of the founders of Rennie and Rose, then woven in the USA on jacquard looms. Each design is created with love, spirit, care and attention to detail to compliment your home décor. Based on favorite subjects or architectural details of famous architects and certain to please.
This fabric coordinates with our Louis Sullivan Art Glass Window Collection. The collection is inspired by a window designed by Louis Henry Sullivan, an American Architect who has been called the “father of modernism”. The window is from the National Farmers Bank, Owatonna, Minnesota, 1908. A design from an important architect and historic building, brought to life in woven fabrics and perfect for today’s modern homes. Extraordinary weaving and depth of color woven at mills here in the USA!
Coordinates with our Sullivan Art Glass engineered placemats, table runners and pillow. Also available as fabric by the yard.
See below for coordinating products.
Featured in New Old House magazine!
- PILLOWS- 18” x 18” | 24” x 24” | 12” x 16” | 12″ x 24″ | 12″ x 35″.
- Hidden zip closure with removable insert.
- Shell fabric 100% Cotton. Insert 100% Polyester.
- Backing fabric coordinating solid 100% cotton.
- This is a woven fabric, not printed.
- Spot clean or dry clean for best results.
- Manufactured in the USA